Why choose GRO?
Greater Rochester Orthopaedics, PC is an alliance of orthopaedic surgeons committed to providing patients with exemplary care in a service-oriented environment.
- Comprehensive & Sub-specialized Care. We are the only private orthopaedic practice in the Rochester, NY metropolitan area offering a wide range of orthopaedic services including, arthroscopy, foot and ankle reconstruction, fracture care, general orthopaedics, hand and upper extremity, joint replacement surgery, pediatric orthopaedics, scoliosis, spine surgery and sports injury; each delivered by a highly knowledgeable and skilled orthopaedist. Our physician assistants provide a wide range of orthopaedic services and increase patient accessibility.
- Insurance Participation. Our surgeons and physician assistants participate with most of the insurance plans in the greater Rochester metropolitan area.
- Convenience. We offer state of the art digital imaging services. Since GRO operates its imaging services, patients only pay one co-payment.
- Accessibility. Our office locations offer easy access from the major thru fares, free parking, automated and power assisted entry, handrails, and other amenities designed to facility patient access and ambulation.
- Technology. For patients who wish the convenience of the internet, GRO maintains a patient portal. GRO maintains appointment reminder software, to call and remind you in advance of your scheduled appointment.
- Why choose GRO?
- Your first visit
- Patient forms
- Insurance and billing
- Frequently asked questions
- Patient portal
- Take our survey
- Pay your bill
- Organize your appointments
- Refill your medication
- Contact your provider
- Therapy renewal request
- Create your appointment reminder